Supra Information & Resources
Supra Direct: 1-877-699-6787 (7 Days per week 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
Space Coast Association of Realtors®: 321-242-2211 (Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
The Space Coast Association of REALTORS® utilizes Supra technology products to aid REALTORS® and Business Partners in showing Space Coast real estate listings. Supra's product line includes mobile technology products, electronic keys, and lockboxes that track showings, which enhance security and convenience. Below you will find Supra product descriptions and support resources.
All members needing new KEYS must come to the Association for Initial Setup.
Two Key Options: One Convenient System
Supra's eKEY® and XpressKEY™ make it simple for showing agents to access properties and listing agents to track activity at client residences. Automatic updates take place over a cellular network, ensuring that the system is ready to go when you are. Cellular coverage spotty? No worries, there is no need to be in a coverage area when showing a listing with Supra. Moreover, real-time showing notices are delivered after keyboxes are opened, providing listing agents with timely showing information.
XpressKEY is a quick, easy and compact electronic key solution with a sleek design and the following features:
- High quality backlit touchscreen
- Easy to use icon-based display
- Keyboxes open quickly with fast communication
- Integrates seamlessly with the entire Supra iBox family of keyboxes
- Built-in flashlight
- User changeable PIN
- Long-lasting user-replaceable battery
- Battery charges via universal micro-USB
- GPS coordinates assist with keybox assignment, end of showing notification and locating a missing key
The eKEY app allows users to open keyboxes with their smartphones or tablets. No additional hardware is needed and bluetooth technology makes communication with the iBox BT LE a breeze. In addition to basic keybox functionality the eKEY app can also:
- Set custom access hours for a listing when placing it on the property, including separate hours for weekdays and weekends
- Change keybox shackle codes
- Track keybox inventory by listing ID, address, or keybox number
- Save specific showing notes, listing highlights, and business card into keyboxes
- Optional eKEY Professional Service, such as listing data, maps, buyer profiles, agent roster, showing activity details and more
iBox BT LE At Your Service
iBox BT LE features:
- Easy access for authorized keyholders
- iBox BT LE works with any Supra key
- W 3.1”, D 2.5”, H 8.75”, 2.5 lbs.
- Store 5 keys, or 2 gate cards with 2 keys
- Long-life lithium batteries that never need replacing
- Stores last 100 records of keybox access
- Customize access hours for weekdays and weekends
- Keybox shackle code required to release shackle and custom program box
- Upload listing photos to easily identify properties
- Send feedback about the market’s reaction to a listing
- Email a customized showing report that includes listing agent’s photo
- Easily communicate price adjustments or status changes to agents who have shown listings
- Schedule automated listing activity reports
Supra attempts to provide data and information as near to real-time as possible. There is no expressed or implied guarantee that the data and/or information is accurate or timely or fit for any particular purpose.
Supra Product Pricing
- $50 Activation Fee + tax for eKEY app for phone
- eKEY Monthly Service Fee: $14.15
- XpressKEY Activation Fee $75
- XpressKEY Annual Service Fee: $201.24 + tax (insurance optional at $29.95 + tax)
- BTLE Lock Boxes (sold at the Association): $113.21 + tax
Supra only accepts credit cards and checks. Pricing is subject to change.
Get the App
Android PlayStore: Search “Supra”
IPhone App Store: Search “EKey”
Real-Time Information Engineers an Advantage
Supra's system of all wireless keys automatically sends showing activity records right after showings occur. With real-time showing alerts, REALTORS® can monitor activity at their listings, answer questions quickly and keep home sellers informed. In addition, REALTORS® can:
- Know when showings begin and when they end
- Contact the buyer’s agent while a showing is still fresh on their mind
- Provide additional details about a property or information on offers coming in on the property that may help a buyer make a decision more quickly
- Help sellers feel secure by communicating with them right away when someone has been in their home
- Monitor showing activity at vacant homes
- Improve communication
Supra Support Resources
Supra Direct: 1-877-699-6787
(7 Days per week 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
Space Coast Association of Realtors®: 321-242-2211
(Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Getting notifications in error?
To stop receiving notifications in error, un-assign lockboxes and remove them from your inventory when no longer in use.
Need an eKEY authorization code?
eKEY authorization codes can be accessed:
- In person at the Space Coast Association of REALTORS® office
- Over the phone by calling 321-242-2211
- Online from supraekey.com
- Directly from the eKEY app
To obtain an eKEY authorization code from Mobile SupraWEB:
- Select the SupraWEB icon in the eKEY app.
- Enter your eKEY serial number (located at the top of the eKEY home page).
- Enter your four digit pin.
- Select your Association from the dropdown list.
- Select "Login."
- Select "Authorization Code". It will be mailed to the email address you have on file. If you don't receive the email, contact the Space Coast Association of REALTORS® at 321-242-2211.
For more information about Mobile SupraWEB, view the Mobile SupraWEB Guide.
Did you know your Supra Key will work in Orlando, Daytona, Osceola, West Volusia, and New Smyrna Beach? Just fill out the Supra Key Access Request Form and send it to the respective Association(s).