The real estate profession is a rewarding one that is full of opportunities. The Space Coast Association of REALTORS® is here to serve Brevard County REALTORS® and provides our members with resources and benefits to help them be successful throughout their careers. Association members receive additional member benefits through our state association, Florida Realtors®, and our national association, the National Association of REALTORS®.
Below is a list of benefits Space Coast Association of REALTORS® members can take advantage of through their memberships in their local, state and national associations. Need to take take a class, ask a legal question or develop a social media marketing product? Benefits are available to you through your association memberships to help you with these needs and more.
Click the links below to learn about:
Have questions about member benefits? Please contact the Association at 321-242-2211 or via email so we can assist you.
Space Coast Association of REALTORS® Member Benefits
Click the link to learn more about each member benefit, to include contact and support information.
- ApplyConnect assists our members in conducting tenant screening and background and credit report generation.
- AgentSquared - helps you sell more property with a free, one click, instant IDX website featuring you, your active listings, all the properties you have sold and all the homes for sale in our market. AgentSquared is the only lead capture website solution that has a direct real-time integration with the MLS that is setup instantly in a single click. Watch this video to learn more.
- Announce My Listing aids our members in creating engaging listing announcements to share with potential clients via email, social media or on their websites. These branded listing announcements aid our members in building brand awareness and increasing their online exposure.
- Announce My News helps our members with their branding and marketing efforts by providing resources to create personalized announcements for social media, email correspondence, and blog posts. The customizable announcements aid our members in building brand awareness and engaging clients every time they have news to share.
- Brandable Market Snapshots are released every month. Members can download them from our Resource Library and share them via email or on social media.
- Showing Time Scheduler is a showing management and market reports provider to the residential real estate industry. ShowingTime provides showing services that simplify the appointment scheduling process for real estate professionals, buyers and sellers.
- realtor.com Professional Search is a research tool provided by Move, Inc – the same company that provides realtor.com. Professional Search is like realtor.com for agents. You may search the MLSs nationwide that provide the same MLS data to realtor.com.
- REAL Marketing provides Association members with the opportunity to send two posts to fellow members every month.
- FLEX MLS is an MLS system complete with innovative web and mobile products that allow REALTORS® and brokers to customize their interfaces and access MLS data when and where they need it. In addition, FLEX MLS provides manuals, webinars, video tutorials, blogs, and in-person training opportunities to keep members up to date on the system's latest updates. This same product provides our public MLS search and IDX feeds. Visit our FLEX MLS page to learn more about getting started using FLEX MLS.
- Homesnap Pro is an app that provides messaging, listing information, rapid CMA reports, safety features, and more, all on the go.
- iMapp® Tax Search allows our members to search tax records and MLS listings.
- RE Technology educates our members about real estate technology through webinars, reports, columns, articles, reviews, and technology guides.
- SavvyCard is a branded interactive business card that can be shared the same way a text would be, allowing members to stay top-of-mind with potential clients. In addition, SavvyCard connects users with local service providers and an MLS search feature, all with one click from any device.
- Social Media is an integral part of business marketing efforts and our Association maintains and active presence on a number of platforms. Through our social media efforts, we promote the REALTOR® brand, spread awareness of our community efforts and provide Association news and updates.
- Supra provides our members with lockbox keys and keyboxes, including e-KEY, a digital key solution that works via an app that is available on smartphones and tablets and XpressKEY, a lockbox device with an easy-to-read display. Visit our Supra page to learn more about getting started using Supra.
- The Title Tool Box provides REALTORS® with instant access to Net Sheets and Property Profiles as a FREE member benefit. These valuable resources supply detailed property data and seller's net proceeds upon the sale of a home.
- Transaction Desk is a transaction management solution that aids our members in managing their listings, sales, leases, and contacts via a virtual work space that features a customer portal, synchronized digital folders, calendar, automated notifications, and AuthentiSign® E-Signature Tool
- Unlicensed Assistant Permissible Activities is defined as support staff for a real estate corporation or other licensed individuals. You will want to download and save this document if you plan on utilizing a PA or building a team.
- Weekly newsletters are sent to our members via email to keep them informed of Association news, events, and educational offerings.
Learn More About Association Membership
Interested in learning more about becoming a REALTOR®? Visit our Become a REALTOR® page to learn more about the REALTOR® profession.
Ready to become a Space Coast Association of REALTORS® member? Visit our Membership Application page to begin the application process.
Florida Realtors® Member Benefits
As a member of Florida Realtors®
, you will have access to programs supported by the state, including:
- Communications in the form of news, business tips, and market updates at floridarealtors.org, Florida Realtors News, the Florida Realtors® media library and on social media
- Education via GRI sponsored courses, continuing education, and the Florida Realtors® annual Convention & Trade Expo
- Florida Realtor® Magazine, a multi-award-winning print and digital publication filled the latest industry news and information about products and services
- Florida Realtor Rewards Partner, a program that offers Florida Realtor® members discounts and special offers from a variety of business and organizations
- Form Simplicity Professional Edition, a transaction management solution that is mobile-friendly and stores transactions securely in the cloud
- Housing Market Research, provided by the Industry and Data Analysis Department via interactive graphics and monthly research reports
- Legal Services, including the Legal Services Hotline: (407) 438-1409, real estate business forms, the Legal Action Fund and Legal Center webinars and updates
- Legislative benefits are provided by the Legislative Office of Public Policy and encompass a number of initiatives that protect your business interests.
- MLSAdvantage allows members to share available MLS listings throughout Florida. Members can also use the MLSAdvantage to find listings from participating MLS boards.
- Tech Services include the Tech Helpline: (407) 587-1450, Form Simplicity, MLSAdvantage, IDX and free member websites.
- RentSpree is a rental application and screening suite for Florida Realtors® members.
Learn more by viewing this interactive list of services provided by Florida Realtors®.
National Association of REALTORS® Member Benefits
As a member of the National Association of REALTORS®
you have access to a wide array of benefits, tools, market data, educational opportunities, and discount programs created specifically to help you succeed in today's market, including:
REALTOR Benefits® Program
Your official member benefits resource provides you with discounts and special offers on products and services just for REALTORS®:
- Personal Insurance options including the REALTORS Insurance® Marketplace-private exchange just for members and access to public (government) exchanges, wellness programs, and member-only discounts on auto, home, and renter’s insurance.
- Electronics & Mobile Technology to aid you in staying current with the latest in tablet, laptop, PC, printer, and smartphone technology all at REALTOR® exclusive pricing.
- Travel & Automotive discounts that will save you time and money on the road with discounted pricing and special offers on the purchase or lease of select new vehicles or rentals.
- Financial Services & Credit Card access personal and business banking services, NAR's Official REALTOR® Credit Card, plus software to help track income/expenses and simplify tax prep.
- Risk Management programs that allow you to easily manage all of the different aspects of your financial life.
- Office Supplies and Services, Technology Services, and Gifting and Marketing Resources so that you can work smarter and go further.
- Transaction Management services keep you ahead of the curve for less.
- Educational Tools allow you to expand your knowledge base and make yourself indispensable with discounts on select courses toward various certifications and designations.
- Financial Wellness Tools aid REALTORS® in financial planning with goal tracking, calculators, budget planners, and educational resources to help members become financially solvent and independent in their careers and retirement.
- Pet Insurance through the ASPCA® Pet Health Insurance program, available through REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace, offers special rates for NAR members. NAR members receive 10 percent off the base rate of the policy premium for one insured pet and an additional discount for two or more pets.
NAR Edition Placester Website
Every NAR member can now build and launch a professional real estate website for free with Placester’s new NAR Edition. Get started on your free, customizable, mobile-responsive website built to be found by search engines. Visit Placester to learn more.
Your NAR membership provides you access to a completely free website, claim yours today!
Claim NAR Edition Website
Member Value Plus Program
The MVP Program
rewards REALTORS® for being active participants in your national association. Every two weeks, a new MVP offer is announced. Complete the specified action within the two-week timeframe and you'll earn a reward ranging from free e-products to discounts on NAR event registration, and more.
NAR’s Government Affairs
division works to develop, advance, and implement the federal legislative objectives of the REALTOR® Association. We work with Congress and the Executive Branch through lobbying, policy development, political field representatives, political communications, grassroots advocacy, and the nation’s largest contributor of direct contributions to federal candidates: REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC)
NAR is home to the world's largest real estate library
that covers myriad topics related to commercial and residential real estate. The collections include:
- 4,500 digital books, audiobooks and videos
- 6,000+ digital journals through EBSCO
- 12,000+ printed books, reports and guides
- 150+ print journals
- 500,000 archived historical documents and images
offers online marketing systems and innovative tools that enable REALTORS® to leverage advanced marketing, prospecting and brand building methods online. Only NAR members can access the valuable free benefits and education available at realtor.com®
All of your listings are always posted for free, with a photo, but you can enhance your presence and listings with what consumers want most online—multiple photos, detailed descriptions, virtual tours and more. To receive this benefit, you must be an MLS participant and your MLS must be a realtor.com® data content provider.
provides a platform to effectively manage advertising listings online with tools for making informed advertising choices, flexible options for routing consumer traffic and leads, and reporting for measuring the results of online marketing. Visit our Listhub page to view information about the ListHub Publisher Network. ListHub is a broker opt-in resource.
Realtors Property Resource®
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR)
provides NAR members access to a national database of valuable data on every property in the United States. With RPR, you have unparalleled access to data that will give you a competitive edge with your clients.
At RPR's base are more than 160 million property records built from public record and assessment information. More layers of data have been added, such as zoning, permits, mortgage and lien data, schools, and the largest database of foreclosure information in the industry. REALTOR® members of participating MLSs will also have their localized MLS active and off-market data integrated into these robust national data sets.
NAR communicates directly to consumers about the value of home ownership and its important role in the American Dream via:
- Real Estate Today: Available on radio stations, satellite, podcasts, and even cell phones, the Real Estate Today radio show provides fast-paced and fact-packed information with experts, interviews, call-ins, field reports, and more.
- HouseLogic: With content covering home improvement, maintenance, taxes, finance, insurance, and more, HouseLogic helps homeowners make smart and timely decisions about their homes.
- Consumer Advertising Campaign: NAR’s national advertising efforts deliver messages to consumers and policymakers on the issues that affect REALTORS® and their clients’ ability to buy, sell, and own real estate.
Research & Statistics
NAR's Research division
collects and disseminates timely, accurate, and comprehensive real estate data and conducts economic analysis in order to inform and engage members, consumers, policymakers, and the media with key information about the housing market. NAR's Research division delivers this information through press releases, reports, presentations, and daily blog posts that offer insight on the economy, housing market, and other factors that impact your business.
Resources for Commercial Practitioners
NAR supports commercial advocacy
efforts and provides services specifically for commercial members, including education, publications, and commercial market research.
Find out more information about NAR's core benefits, as well as state and local REALTOR® association benefits by logging in with your NRDS ID. The Member Center
is also the place to download and print out your NAR membership card
.REALTOR Web Address
The perks of having a .REALTOR web address
- The first web address is free for the first year for NAR members and the first 10,000 CREA members.
- Special pricing for multi-year and multi-domain purchases
- Optional FREE realtor.com® profile website for U.S. members OR 6 months FREE website hosting* on top of NAR member website discounts from Placester®, a REALTOR Benefits® Program partner
- Available to NAR members residing in the fifty states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Guam. 6 month free discount applies to first site only. One per customer
Go to www.claim.REALTOR to learn more.
Become an Association Member Today
Interested in becoming a Space Coast Association of REALTORS® member? Visit our Membership Application page to begin the application process.