Supra Information & Resources
The Space Coast Association of REALTORS® utilizes Supra technology products to aid REALTORS® and Business Partners in showing Space Coast real estate listings. Supra's product line includes mobile technology products, electronic keys, and lockboxes that track showings, which enhance security and convenience. Below you will find Supra product descriptions and support resources.
: 1-877-699-6787 | www.supraekey.com
| (7 Days per week 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Pacific Time)
Space Coast Association of Realtors®
All members needing new KEYS must come to the Association for Initial Setup.
: 321-242-2211 | MemberServices@space321.com
| (Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
Two Key Options: One Convenient System
Supra Product Pricing
Supra only accepts credit cards and checks. Pricing is subject to change.
- $50 Activation Fee + tax for eKEY app for phone
- eKEY Basic Monthly Service Fee: $14.37 + tax
- eKEY Professional Monthly Service Fee: $23.72 + tax
- XpressKEY Annual Service Fee: $204.36 + tax (insurance optional at $29.95 + tax)
- XpressKEY Activation Fee $75
- XpressKEY Personal Property Tax Reimbursement before tax: $2.50
- BTLE Lock Boxes (sold at the Association): $113.21 + tax
The eKEY app allows users to open keyboxes with their smartphones or tablets. No additional hardware is needed and bluetooth technology makes communication with the iBox BT LE a breeze. In addition to basic keybox functionality the eKEY app can also:
Combined intro and videoNew Authorization Code Process
- Set custom access hours for a listing when placing it on the property, including separate hours for weekdays and weekends
- Change keybox shackle codes
- Track keybox inventory by listing ID, address, or keybox number
- Save specific showing notes, listing highlights, and business card into keyboxes
- Optional eKEY Professional Service, such as listing data, maps, buyer profiles, agent roster, showing activity details and more
Get the App
Android PlayStore: Search “Supra”
IPhone App Store: Search “EKey”
How-to video for Supra Biometrics and One Day PIN Code.
Action Required: Download New Supra eKEY app for iOS 13
Apple will release a new operating system, iOS 13, for iPhones and iPads, on Thursday, September 19. A new version of Supra eKEY app is now available in the Apple app store.
Important! Please update your eKEY app to this new version before you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13. You may not be able to access keyboxes if you use a previous version of the eKEY app with iOS 13.
To update to the latest version of the eKEY app:
- Go to your iPhone or iPad home screen and tap the App Store icon
- Tap the Updates icon in the bottom right of the screen
- Scroll to locate the eKEY app and select Update or select Update All at the top of the screen to update all of your apps.
Real-Time Information Engineers an Advantage
Supra's system of all wireless keys automatically sends showing activity records right after showings occur. With real-time showing alerts, REALTORS® can monitor activity at their listings, answer questions quickly and keep home sellers informed. In addition, REALTORS® can:
- Know when showings begin and when they end
- Contact the buyer’s agent while a showing is still fresh on their mind
- Provide additional details about a property or information on offers coming in on the property that may help a buyer make a decision more quickly
- Help sellers feel secure by communicating with them right away when someone has been in their home
- Monitor showing activity at vacant homes
- Improve communication
XpressKEY is a quick, easy and compact electronic key solution with a sleek design and the following features:
- High quality backlit touchscreen
- Easy to use icon-based display
- Keyboxes open quickly with fast communication
- Integrates seamlessly with the entire Supra iBox family of keyboxes
- Built-in flashlight
- User changeable PIN
- Long-lasting user-replaceable battery
- Battery charges via universal micro-USB
- GPS coordinates assist with keybox assignment, end of showing notification and locating a missing key
iBox BT LE At Your Service
iBox BT LE features:
- Easy access for authorized keyholders
- iBox BT LE works with any Supra key
- W 3.1”, D 2.5”, H 8.75”, 2.5 lbs.
- Store 5 keys, or 2 gate cards with 2 keys
- Long-life lithium batteries that never need replacing
- Stores last 100 records of keybox access
- Customize access hours for weekdays and weekends
- Keybox shackle code required to release shackle and custom program box
- Upload listing photos to easily identify properties
- Send feedback about the market’s reaction to a listing
- Email a customized showing report that includes listing agent’s photo
- Easily communicate price adjustments or status changes to agents who have shown listings
- Schedule automated listing activity reports
Supra attempts to provide data and information as near to real-time as possible. There is no expressed or implied guarantee that the data and/or information is accurate or timely or fit for any particular purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Getting notifications in error?
To stop receiving notifications in error, un-assign lockboxes and remove them from your inventory when no longer in use.
Need an eKEY authorization code?
We are excited to announce a new way for you to authorize your Supra eKEY app. This new feature makes it easy to obtain an authorization code if you get a new phone or need to re-install the eKEY app.
To obtain an authorization code from the eKEY app:
- Launch the eKEY app
- Select Activate eKEY App and the screen below is displayed
- Enter email address or phone number
- Enter 4-digit PIN
- Click Submit
You will receive an email or text message (depending on whether you entered an email address or phone number) containing a link. Click that link to automatically authorize the eKEY app.
To obtain an eKEY authorization code from Mobile SupraWEB:
- Select the SupraWEB icon in the eKEY app.
- Enter your eKEY serial number (located at the top of the eKEY home page).
- Enter your four digit pin.
- Select your Association from the dropdown list.
- Select "Login."
- Select "Authorization Code". It will be mailed to the email address you have on file. If you don't receive the email, contact the Space Coast Association of REALTORS® at 321-242-2211.
eKEY authorization codes can be accessed:
- SupraWEB or Mobile SupraWEB at supraweb.suprakim.com
- In person at the Space Coast Association of REALTORS® office
- Over the phone by calling 321-242-2211
- Directly from the eKEY app
Did you know your Supra Key will work in Orlando, Daytona, Osceola, West Volusia, Jacksonville and New Smyrna Beach? Just fill out the Supra Key Cooperating Access Request Form and send it to the respective Association(s).