Supra Information & Resources
The Space Coast Association of REALTORS® utilizes Supra technology products to aid REALTORS® and Business Partners in showing Space Coast real estate listings. Supra's product line includes mobile technology products, electronic keys, and lockboxes that track showings, which enhance security and convenience. Below you will find Supra product descriptions and support resources.
: 1-877-699-6787 | www.supraekey.com
| (7 Days per week 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Pacific Time)
Space Coast Association of Realtors®
: 321-242-2211 | MemberServices@space321.com
| (Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
One Key Option: One Convenient System
Supra's eKEY® make it simple for showing agents to access properties and listing agents to track activity at client residences. Automatic updates take place over a cellular network, ensuring that the system is ready to go when you are. Cellular coverage spotty? No worries, there is no need to be in a coverage area when showing a listing with Supra. Moreover, real-time showing notices are delivered after keyboxes are opened, providing listing agents with timely showing information.
Supra Product Pricing
- $50 Activation Fee + tax for eKEY app for phone
- eKEY Basic Monthly Service Fee: $14.50 + tax
- eKEY Professional Monthly Service Fee: $23.72 + tax
Supra only accepts credit cards and checks. Pricing is subject to change.
- BTLE Lock Boxes (sold at the Association): $113.21 + tax
iBox BT LE At Your Service
iBox BT LE features:
- Easy access for authorized keyholders
- iBox BT LE works with any Supra key
- W 3.1”, D 2.5”, H 8.75”, 2.5 lbs.
- Store 5 keys, or 2 gate cards with 2 keys
- Long-life lithium batteries that never need replacing
- Stores last 100 records of keybox access
- Customize access hours for weekdays and weekends
- Keybox shackle code required to release shackle and custom program box
- Upload listing photos to easily identify properties
- Send feedback about the market’s reaction to a listing
- Email a customized showing report that includes listing agent’s photo
- Easily communicate price adjustments or status changes to agents who have shown listings
- Schedule automated listing activity reports
Supra attempts to provide data and information as near to real-time as possible. There is no expressed or implied guarantee that the data and/or information is accurate or timely or fit for any particular purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Getting notifications in error?
To stop receiving notifications in error, un-assign lockboxes and remove them from your inventory when no longer in use.
To obtain an eKEY authorization code from Mobile SupraWEB:
- Select the SupraWEB icon in the eKEY app.
- Enter your eKEY serial number (located at the top of the eKEY home page).
- Enter your four digit pin.
- Select your Association from the dropdown list.
- Select "Login."
- Select "Authorization Code". It will be mailed to the email address you have on file. If you don't receive the email, contact the Space Coast Association of REALTORS® at 321-242-2211.
eKEY authorization codes can be accessed:
- SupraWEB or Mobile SupraWEB at supraweb.suprakim.com
- In person at the Space Coast Association of REALTORS® office
- Over the phone by calling 321-242-2211
- Directly from the eKEY app
For more information about Mobile SupraWEB, view the Mobile SupraWEB Guide.
Cooperating Supra eKEY Access to Other Associations
Your Space Coast Association of REALTORS® Membership grants you cooperating SUPRA key access to the Realtor® Associations throughout the state that participate with us in a Reciprocal Agreement.
Just fill out the Supra Key Cooperating Access Request Form and send it to the respective Association(s).
Click this link to download a Supra Keybox Transfer Form.